Friday, October 1, 2010

DOUBT ON RELIGION

This is an answer to Ahmer's post Imagine- asking if man would be better without religion.

I would disagree that mankind would be better if we don't have any religion. We all know that there are lots of controversies that the Church is facing, I believe that we still have faith intact.

Think of the positive side and not the negative, I know you're an eternal optimist. Our religion honed our faith and taught us to praise Him in whatever we do. Our religion taught us to pray if we need or to thank Him . Our religion taught us the wisdom to what is right from what is wrong. Our religion gave us the avenue to communicate with Him.

Now, come to consequences if we don't have the religion which is the most foundation of our morality. Would you think that burglary, rape, lust, cheating, and others are sins? Would you still be alive if killing is not against on the will of God? Whom would you call if we are seeking intervention on the impossible?

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world

Don't blame our Church nor our religion. God gave us life and freedom but we exploited it.

8 comments:

  1. Aba nagsasagutan!!! Bate na yan oops I mean debate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have faith in GOD always.
    I thank HIM in all situations; for what HE has already done and for what HE is getting ready to do as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sensitive issue yan... magandang argument however both parties are right... hehehehehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh! I love taboo topics! I can go on and on about stuff like this. But I'll prolly just keep some of my over the top opinions to myself to myself. Baka mawalan ako bigla ng mga kaibigan sa mundo ng blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @xprosaic: tama, isang napaka-sensitive na issue. hehe

    @humanbullshit: masayang pag-usapan ang topic na to kasi talagang iba't iba ang opinyon ng mga tao. anong meron naman at bigla kang mawalan ng kaibigan sa blogworld? hehe

    ReplyDelete

tuff it out and leave a footprint :)