Who doesn't like travelling especially if it is for leisure? I guess none of you will raise your right hand.
I saw this cool video online and i thought that it's worth sharing. Enjoy! :)
MOVE from Rick Mereki on Vimeo.
LEARN from Rick Mereki on Vimeo.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Monday, August 1, 2011
I saw this article in the Young Star section of the Philippine Star and subsequently, on Dom Jullian’s post.
Apparently, there are so many opportunities abroad that lures most of us to work there. However, weighing down the pros and cons, I’d rather want to stay and live here in manila or in the country per se.
Here are my top 5 reasons:
- My family and good friends are here. I don’t have to spend a lot of money to buy a plane ticket just to see them. I can knock on their doors anytime I want.
- The weather. I like the weather here. Singapore is too hot and Paris is too cold. Consequently, we don’t experience the harsh season of winter. Just cool and sunny weather.
- I can have my favorite dish from mom with just one call. J
- Commuting around the city is cheap. A taxi ride in Tokyo or Hongkong would cost you a thousand bucks.
- I feel safer here than any rest of the world.